Greetings from The Economic Times!
As discussed, we are pleased to invite you to the largest platform for marketers this year “The Economic Times Best Brand Summit 2014 – Celebrating Brand Excellence”, scheduled on Thursday, 16th October 2014, 9:30 am onwards at Hyatt Regency, Mumbai.
Some of our Key Speakers:
- Amarnath Ananthanarayanan, Managing Director & CEO, Bharti AXA
- Erick Haskell, Managing Director, Adidas Group, India
- Harish Bijoor, Brand Expert & CEO, Harish Bijoor Consults Inc
- Jean Christophe Letellier, Managing Director India, Loreal
- Manish Tiwary, Executive Director, HUL
- Suhel Seth, Author & Marketing Maven
- Sunil Vysyaprat, Executive Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy
- Sushobhan Das Gupta, Managing Director, Johnson & Johnson
- What Makes Leading Brands the Best Brands?
- Branderstranding : Let Your Brand Speak for Itself
- 5 Steps to Building Lasting Connect with the Consumers
- Co – Making : The Next Era of Branding
- Making of an Iconic Brand
- Brands in a Virtual Globe : Talking to 24×7 connected Consumers
- New Product Line : Leveraging Existing Brand Vs Creating New Identity
Registrations: (First Come, First Serve Basis)
- Till 10th Oct 2014 – INR 7,500 + 12.36% taxes per delegate
The summit will be attended by 150+ key stakeholders (MD’s, CEO’s, Chief Marketing Officer, Brand Heads , Digital Marketing Heads, Product Heads, Media Heads, Brand Consultants etc.) from leading brands across diversified sectors. Thus giving you immense opportunities to NETWORK & BENCHMARK with leading brands.
For any further assistance/queries please feel free to reach me on +91- 9820513434 / [email protected]